Meal Plan Options
Our meal plans have been designed for those who desire to have the majority of their meals covered by a convenient, affordable campus dining plan. To learn more and to view your options, click on a button below.
How to Sign Up For Meal Plan
FACULTY & STAFF
- Log-in to rattlercard.famu.edu using your FAMU Credentials (username and password).
- Select Meal Plan Sign-Up.
- Review terms and conditions, initial at bottom of the page, select Agree.
- On the “Manage Your Meal Plan” page, select meal plan term, then select Add.
- Select meal plan of choice, select Continue.
- Review meal plan selection, select Confirm.
- Review receipt and meal plan start date, you will receive an email notification.
- See meal plan balance information at rattlercard.famu.edu.
Faculty and Staff meal plans are payroll deductible. Employees have an option of one or two deductions per plan. You may not add an additional plan until your existing plan is paid in full.
Meal Plan FAQ
AM I required to have a meal plan ?
All students residing in traditional residence halls (FAMU Towers, FAMU Village, Sampson Hall, Young Hall ) are required to sign-up for a Mandatory Meal Plan. Commuter meal plans are available to off-campus students and students residing in non- traditional residence halls (Palmetto South and Phase III), but they are not required.
WHen is my meal plan active?
Fall meal plans are active from August 16, 2021 - December 12, 2021. Spring meal plans are active from January 4, 2022 - May 1, 2022.
WHat are flex dollars?
Each meal plan comes with a variety of Flex Dollars, dining currency, options. These funds are provided with most meal plans (check your meal plan contract for exact amount per plan) and are available to use in any of our on-campus dining locations. Flex Dollars work just like a debit card; choose your items for purchase and the total price of items is deducted from your balance when you present your student ID card at the register.
WHO DO I contact if I have a MEAL PLAN question?
Contact the Rattler Card/Meal Plan Office, which is located in the Student Services Center at 850.599.8366 for cancellations and changes. Prices are subject to change.
WHAT ARE IN-HOUse LOCATIONS?
- Residence Dining Hall
- The Hub
- President’s Dining Room
- The Pit Late Night
- Pizza Express
- The Chopping Block
WHAT ARE NATIONAL BRAND LOCATIONS?
- Tropical Smoothies
- We Proudly Serve Starbucks
- Wing Stop