NEW TO CAMPUS
Find important information on dining at FAMU and ways to get the most value out of your meal plan!
Summer 2023 Hours
- May 15 - June 13 | Wingstop, We Proudly Serve Starbucks | 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- June 14 - 28 | WingStop, We Proudly Serve Starbucks | 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- June 20 - July 28 | Tropical Smoothie | 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- May 1 - May 5 | Regular hours of operation
- May 6 | Brunch Only | 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- May 7 | Closed
- May 8 - 10 | Brunch Only | 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- May 11 | Brunch | 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- May 12 - Aug 5 | Regular hours of operation resume
- May 1 - 4 | 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- May 5 | 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
The Hub will close on May 5 after lunch until further notice.
May 1 - 2 | 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Chick-fil-A will remain closed for the summer.
June 26 - July 28 | Mon.-Fri. | 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
PRESIDENT'S DINING ROOM
TALLY'S HOT CHICKEN
The President's Dining Room will remain closed after April 28.
Tally's Hot Chicken will remain closed for the summer after April 29.
Save Time & Skip the Line
Grubhub is now available at Florida A&M University and providing pre-order pick up from Chick-fil-A, Tropical Smoothie Cafe, We Proudly Serve Starbucks, Wingstop, Pizza Express, The Chopping Block, The Pit (Late Night), The Rattler's Nest, and the President's Dining Room.
Be sure to download Grubhub from the App Store or get it on Google Play. Once downloaded, set your campus location to Florida A&M University, proceed with your order, and your food will be ready when you stop by to pick it up. Meal Exchange is also available for those with meal plans!